Membership in our chapters allows individuals to directly impact the lives of women. As a member there are many ways to make a difference
- Participate in chapter activities which may include educational seminars, workshops and networking events.
- Networking opportunities
Good mentoring relationships provide support to future leaders by helping women gain self-confidence and develop skills through access to the resources and support they need to achieve their potential.
- Opportunities to mentor STARS
- Satisfying and rewarding experience
- Create a positive, lasting influence on the life of another woman
Each chapter can provide its own sponsorship levels to accommodate the funding necessary to support its STAR program and chapter administration. Sample sponsors levels can be found on our Dallas Chapter site.
Volunteering is a meaningful and rewarding experience with many benefits, including:
- Supporting chapter operations
- Make connections
- Valuable experience
- Be part of a team